CTL Resources has open positions available immediately to support an exciting long-term program. This meaningful work will support the mission of the Department of Transportation and Federal Aviation Administration by updating Surface Collaborative Decision making capabilities, including departure scheduler and other airport decision tools; Electronic Flight Data; Enhanced Air Traffic Control Tower; Traffic Flow Management System; including replacement or integration of multiple systems in the National Airspace System.
The Test and Integration Engineer shall plan, conduct, and document an integrated test and evaluation program, which includes but is not limited to, internal test activities, including hardware, software, and integration tests of the system. The successful candidates shall work under the direction of Leidos management and possess the following skills and experience:
At a minimum, the System Integration and Test Engineering personnel shall have the following skill/experience level:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated technical integration skills in prior work performed
- Understanding of Linux, AIX or other UNIX type operating system
- Test or similar technical experience working with complex systems
- Demonstrated success working in a team oriented environment
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
Additionally, the following skills(s) experiences are preferred:
- ERAM/DataComm Project experience
- Knowledge of deploying of Air Traffic Control Systems
- Knowledge and understanding of how to test complex systems
- Experience preparing test plans & procedures
- Experience in lab test execution
- FAA Air Traffic Domain knowledge
Specific Duties Include:
- Development/test/validation of I&T scenarios
- Development of test plans/procedures
- Test Execution in the Lab
- Data analysis necessary to verify PR fixes
- CR verification
- Regression testing
- IT status reporting
- Other related tasks as requested
- System Owner Support
- Manage and own issues in multiple labs/deployed systems in multiple locations
- Actively work with system owner leadership to manage the fix flow and release deployment in
- the deployed system
- Develop and implement release management strategies and procedures
- Debug and resolve/identify software and system issues, working across the various system
- functions and threads
- Write tools/productivity aids to help manage the various systems
- Create scripts/tools to automate log analysis and system recovery actions
- Provide Tech Lead support across ERAM System Owner Function
- Provide backup to other ERAM system owners
- Other related tasks as requested
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Requires ability to receive a public trust clearance prior to start.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, scientific, or appropriate engineering discipline and two (2) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
Gaithersburg, Maryland is located about 30 miles Northwest of Washington DC providing a nice suburban atmosphere located near heart of activity in the defense and aerospace industry.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like ERAM and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.