CTL Resources has open positions available immediately to support an exciting new Program. This meaningful work will support a large financial institution in determining direction and implementing regulatory reporting systems.
CTL is searching for an experienced Business Analyst to serve a large financial services client. Successful candidate will gather important company data and compile it into process models and procedures. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the overall project successful. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.
CTL Resources is an established consulting firm with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.