Occupational Therapist Requirements:
The successful candidate will have a Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy or a related field, a license to practice occupational therapy in the state of California, and certification through the national board. Must pass LiveScan.
Essential functions of this position include:
• Screen and evaluate children and adults with motor and/or sensory disorders
• Write evaluation and treatment reports
• Develop treatment programs for children and adults with motor and/or sensory disorders
• Provide therapy to individuals with motor and/or sensory disorders
• Measure and documents outcomes of treatment programs
• Interface with other members of the client’s team, especially the parents/family
• Communicate treatment issues with supervisory staff
• Conduct staff and community education
• Acquire, at minimum, the continuing education units (CEUs) necessary for license renewal
• Manage support staff (aides, volunteers, parents, etc.) within a group setting
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
This is a full-time position which receives a generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and continuing education.