• Assumes responsibility for the physical safety of the client
• Ensures program effectiveness
• Makes programmatic adjustments in accordance with the policies of the early intervention clinic
• Oversees and monitors the intake and continuing assessment process
• Plans, manages, coordinates and evaluates assigned staff efforts to achieve the objectives of the client’s IEP/IFSP
• Provides direct services to the clients and their parents, when appropriate
• Implements the program curriculum
• Maintains data regarding the client’s progress
• Provides training and supervision of behavior technicians
• Assumes responsibility for recording data daily and reporting client status
• Prepares annual reports regarding program effectiveness
Master's Degree in a field related to Child Psychology, Behavior, etc.
Certified BCBA by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
Must pass LiveScan
Must be willing to travel to other locations and provide in home support
- 3 weeks paid time off (PTO) which increases to 4 weeks PTO after the second year and 5 weeks PTO after the seventh year.
- 9 paid holidays.
- Company paid medical for employee, dental, vision after 60 days of full-time employment.
- $300 continuing education allowance.
- 8 hours of paid time for educational opportunities.
- 401K with 25% employer matching after 6 months of employment.