Do you live and breathe politics? Do you have a background in working on political campaigns? Do you love to close deals? Are you sick of the cyclical nature of positions on campaigns? Then read on!
We're looking for an experienced campaigner to help generate new leads and bring in campaigns onto Crowdpac’s fundraising platform. The ideal candidate loves both sales and politics and will work closely with our leadership team.
This is a full-time role. It is open to any location, with a preference for Washington DC or San Francisco, CA. Experience working on several political campaigns is a must.
Crowdpac has become America’s leading platform for political crowdfunding. Our mission is to help more people participate in the political process through running for office and funding candidates and causes they believe in.
- Focus on identifying, qualifying and bringing in new campaigns to the pipeline
- Be effective at creating new opportunities and enjoy networking, prospecting, and cold calling
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, and events
- Create informative presentations
- Work with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting
- Stay up to date on political news, developments, and social media across the country and identify political change-makers or causes that can generate new campaigns on Crowdpac
- Attend events, conferences and meetings
Ideal candidates have a passion for new technology, exceptional working knowledge of political organizing, and experience with managing and retaining relationships. This person is also motivated by the opportunity to take on big money in politics. The ideal candidate is a go-getter, comfortable interfacing with candidates and campaign creators, has a broad network of contacts, is organized, and a creative problem-solver.
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in liberal arts or equivalent
- Worked on several political campaigns with an understanding of political organizing, campaign finance, and elections
- 5+ years in sales, business development or campaign finance
- Deep political networks that you’re willing to leverage
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technically fluent in digital tools/platforms/applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to travel
- Willingness to be innovative, work outside the box and try new approaches
Perks and Benefits:
- A place to grow your career and work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Competitive salary, equity, and performance compensation
- Snacks and weekly lunches
- Full benefits; medical, dental and vision
- Team off-sites
- Generous vacation policy
- Lots of travel
Crowdpac is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.