Crowdpac has become America’s leading platform for political crowdfunding.
We provide value for those looking to step up and run for office at any level with fast, free, and effective tools to raise money, build support, and jump in to the political arena. We’re looking for a talented, energetic, and entrepreneurial senior Product Manager to join our team and help our product reach and engage as many future leaders as possible.
This is a key leadership position reporting in to the CEO and will serve as the product owner for all our tools and services. The ideal candidate will be hands on, willing to define, build, communicate and own the product strategy and the product roadmap with the support of a small, tight team of designers and developers.
- Together with the CEO and SVP of Strategy, define the product roadmap for Crowdpac and communicate with other stakeholders
- Be the product owner of the Campaigns crowdfunding tool, take product features from ideation to launch
- Together with the CTO facilitate execution of all planned product releases
- Define, measure and track KPIs
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with sales and customer success to ensure our tools fit the needs of our customer base
- Empower, mentor, and manage tight team of UI designers and one associate product manager
- Communicate and stay on top of your teams needs; lead team meetings and schedule regular 1-1s
- Hire, onboard and train new team members
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of experience hiring, managing, and mentoring designers and product managers, and working with developers
- Strong design sense, including experience building and maintaining style guides, working with wireframes and prototypes, and QA-ing final designs
- Strong project management and time management skills; ability to lead projects and work with teams across many geographies
- Strong technical background and comfortable with data analysis tools and SQL
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and comfortable with ambiguity
- A bent toward shipping, a desire to decrease bottlenecks, and a willingness to experiment
- A passion for politics
Perks and Benefits:
- A place to grow your career and work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Competitive salary, equity, and performance compensation
- Snacks and weekly lunches
- Full benefits; medical, dental and vision
- Team off-sites
- Generous vacation policy
Crowdpac is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.