Crowdpac has become America’s leading platform for political crowdfunding.
We're hiring a writing and communications intern to support and help build our growing community. We’re looking for smart bay-area based candidates who love, live and breathe politics and who want to get into the tech world, working with a fast-growing start up.
This is a hands-on, paid role that will work directly with the head of marketing to help market our product and our campaigns. While fulltime candidates are preferred, candidates who can only commit to part-time hours are encouraged to apply as well.
- Write in the Crowdpac voice for press, social media, and the web
- Write words for social media, web, email, and advertising
- Conceive of and draft social media campaigns
- Highlight interesting Crowdpac candidates and campaigns
- Stay up to date on political news, developments, and social media across the country
- Work closely with Engagement and Marketing Director to ensure our content is on-message and successful
- Well versed in writing for the digital age (Twitter, Facebook, blogging, etc)
- Familiarity and comfort with Google Apps (Drive, Hangouts, etc) and Slack
- Understands the social media landscape and how words are consumed
- Passion for politics or a willingness and desire to learn
- High technology literacy and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Willingness to be innovative, work outside the box and try new approaches
Crowdpac is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.