Death is a meaningful experience.
Living the best life in our final moments requires caregivers who want to address fear and change the conversation to what is sacred.
Stewarding the end of life journey well requires an unwavering clinical skill set balanced by the art of compassion.
We believe compassion should not be a transaction. So we ask ourselves every day how do we do more . . . as caregivers, as a team, and as an organization.
We believe no one should die alone. So we put patients before profit to ensure a member of our team can be at the bedside.
Crossroads exists because the model of healthcare today is full of ultimatums rather than choices. Look, we understand this business is difficult, it's part of what drives us to stand up and find new ways to satisfy the heart of what drives our teams to do more.
If you've read this ad and it resonates with you in any way, then we want to speak with you!
- Current, state unencumbered Registered Nurse License
- 2 years of LPN experience with preference to acute care or hospice/home care settings
- Current driver's license and auto liability coverage
- CPR certification, a copy of TB Results, a copy of the updated physical
- Shift 1: Tues- Sat 12:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Shift 2: Mon to Fri 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with an on-call rotation
- Shift 4: Sat & Sun 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Mon & Tues 12:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Shift 5: Thurs & Fri 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., Sat & Sun 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.