The Assistant Clinical Director (RN) will steward compassion for end of life patients by leading the staff with transformative leadership and a high standard of care.
Life is better with compassion!
Patients and families near the end of life should have a caregiver committed to the art, science, and skill of delivering compassion.
Death is a meaningful experience for patients and loved ones.We only have one chance to get it right.
Delivering compassion the right way is not easy; it takes skill, heart, commitment and structure to do it well.
We believe the effort is worth the challenge because nobody should die alone.
Organizations can do more, and this industry can be better. Crossroads exists because compassion should not be a transaction.
Everyone needs a business model. Compassionate teamwork is the engine that runs our organization. We believe challenges should not alter the heart of our organization, but instead, make us stronger as a team. We aren't compromising our promise. We believe in empowering our team to deliver compassion and build stronger connections in our community.
Look, we aren't blind to the challenges in this business. The work we do is full filling for us. To grow, listen, be heard and be challenged as a team is standing up for the heart of our organization.
- Five (5) years of professional nursing experience required. (Medical, surgical, ICU, palliative care, or oncology clinical experience is required)
- Two (2) years of community health, home health, or hospice and palliative care nursing experience preferred.
- One (1) year of clinical supervisory experience preferred
- Active unencumbered state RN license
- Current driver's license and auto liability coverage
- CPR certification, a copy of TB Results, a copy of an updated physical
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation for clinical support