The Assistant Clinical Director mentors a team of RN's, LPN's and CNA's working toward common goals for a specific caseload of patients. In this role, a nurse leader works both in the office to ensure timely and accurate charting while also working in the field to ensure patients receive quality care.
Life is better with compassion!
Patients and families near the end of life should have a caregiver committed to the art, science, and skill of delivering compassion.
Death is a meaningful experience for patients and loved ones. We only have one chance to get it right.
Delivering compassion the right way is not easy; it takes skill, heart, commitment and structure to do it well.
We believe the effort is worth the challenge because nobody should die alone.
Organizations can do more, and this industry can be better. Crossroads exists because compassion should not be a transaction.
Everyone needs a business model. Compassionate teamwork is the engine that runs our organization. We believe challenges should not alter the heart of our organization, but instead, make us stronger as a team. We aren't compromising our promise. We believe in empowering our team to deliver compassion and build stronger connections in our community.
Look, we aren't blind to the challenges in this business. The work we do is full filling for us. To grow, listen, be heard and be challenged as a team is standing up for the heart of our organization.
- 2-5 years of prior skilled Registered Nursing experience required
- 1-2 years of experience in a leadership capacity
- Home Health or Hospice Experience Preferred
- An active unencumbered state RN license
- Current driver's license and auto liability coverage
- CPR certification, a copy of TB Results, a copy of the updated physical
- Mon to Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a clinical phone support on call rotation minimally every other week