As a Clinical Director for Crossroads Hospice, you oversee all direct and indirect patient/client services provided by clinical staff. Define and communicate expectations regarding quality provision of services and productivity to interdisciplinary team to assist them in continually improving all aspects of services.
- Provide regular communication with the hospice staff, including clinical staff, regarding pertinent organizational and clinical issues.
- Be responsible for the oversight of the assessment and evaluation, intervention, and documentation of patient and family needs.
- Manage the CQI program as directed. This would include conducting a quarterly Designated IDT/CQI and safety committee meeting, coordinating with committee members on assigned surveys and audits, ensuring the completion of all required audit results and reports (per CQI Plan), and completing meeting minutes and maintain the CQI Manual.
- Ensure the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) staffing meets the requirements of Company ratios per census.
- Oversee maintenance of patient/client clinical records, statistics, reports records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of agency activities ensuring all patient medical record documentation is present per Company HealthCare Policy and Procedures and in compliance with local, state and federal law.
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years clinical management experience, including the supervision of nursing staff in hospice
- Minimum of three years hospice, home health or related organization experience preferred with understanding of hospice care provided an interdisciplinary team
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate good organizational, people and problem-solving skills Knowledge and understanding of reimbursement/appeal processes
- Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel