The Certified Nurse Practitioner performs hospice and palliative care patient evaluations in private residences, nursing facilities and assisted living facilities, provide inpatient and outpatient palliative care consults as well as liaison with attending physicians and medical directors.
Life is better with compassion!
Patients and families near the end of life should have a caregiver committed to the art, science, and skill of delivering compassion.
Death is a meaningful experience for patients and loved ones. We only have one chance to get it right.
Delivering compassion the right way is not easy; it takes skill, heart, commitment and structure to do it well.
We believe the effort is worth the challenge because nobody should die alone.
Organizations can do more, and this industry can be better. Crossroads exists because compassion should not be a transaction.
Everyone needs a business model. Compassionate teamwork is the engine that runs our organization. We believe challenges should not alter the heart of our organization, but instead, make us stronger as a team. We aren't compromising our promise. We believe in empowering our team to deliver compassion and build stronger connections in our community.
Look, we aren't blind to the challenges in this business. The work we do is full filling for us. To grow, listen, be heard and be challenged as a team is standing up for the heart of our organization.
- 2 years of Nurse Practitioner experience in an acute care environment
- Home Health, Palliative Care or Hospice Experience Preferred
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Active unencumbered PA NP license
- Must obtain and retain a current, valid APRN Prescriptive Authority as well as a valid DEA number
- Current driver's license and auto liability coverage
- Detailed assessment skills as part of this role require recertification for Hospice patients
- Interest in a community-based role that requires travel between patient visits
- Mon to Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM