Do you love pets? Do you love being outdoors? Are you looking for a fast-paced, rewarding work day that you actually ENJOY?
Critter Sitters of Lexington has an immediate opening for a Night/Weekend Pet Sitter!
Pets bring us a wealth of happiness, a reduction of stress and are loyal and devoted companions! What better way to spend your day than by providing exercise, stimulation and love to our four-legged friends?!
This position consists of 2 evening shifts a week (Mon-Thurs) from 6-9PM, 2 full weekends a month (3 required shifts on weekends scheduled consisting of Friday 6-9PM, Saturday and Sunday 7-9AM, 12-3PM and 6-9PM) and peak times of year (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fayette County Spring Break week)
Why work for Critter Sitters?
- Paid training in handling and Pet First Aid/CPR
- Hands-on management that is available 24/7, 365 days a year
- A positive, team-oriented approach
- Hundreds of five-star Client reviews
- And, the best reason - THE CRITTERS THEMSELVES!
What you need:
- A reliable vehicle
- A valid drivers license
- Full coverage car insurance
- Previous pet ownership/pet sitting experience
- A go-getter mentality and ability to self-motivate
What we provide:
- Uniform shirts for all seasons
- All supplies needed to perform the job (waste bags, treats, pack, etc.)
- A company issued cell phone
- Extensive paid hands-on training
- Our Sitters are insured, bonded and are employees, not independent contractors
- This is not a seasonal position. You must be over 18 years old to apply and must legally be able to work in the United States.
About Critter Sitters of Lexington, Inc.
Critter Sitters is a locally-owned and operated pet sitting/dog walking company. Critter Sitters strives to provide transparent, reliable, and professional in-home pet care. Services include in-home pet sitting, daily dog walks, and custom cat care in Fayette County and minimal parts of Jessamine County (Nicholasville). Critter Sitters is a leader in the pet sitting industry because of the standardized employee training program and certifications, competitive wages, and a focus on distinguished pet handling skills.