Who are we?
We’re a funded, early-stage stealth startup in London, building an innovative SaaS platform. Our experienced team has worked at companies including Uber, Netflix and Google and we have ambitious, but smart, plans to scale quickly.
Right now, we’re hiring the first members of our team to join us on our journey where you’ll play a pivotal role in determining the direction of the company with real ownership...
- Our talented team is comprised of former of Uber, Google and Netflix employees, along with investors who have sold products companies including Microsoft and Fitbit 📈
- We have a dog in the office (occasionally) - super friendly and fully trained! 🐶
- We like our coffee ☕️, craft beer 🍺and good food
- Small, ambitious startup 🚀
- Cool co-working space with great culture 🤘
- A driven working environment with a friendly atmosphere that is very rewarding 🏆
So what's this role all about...
Working with our Lead Product Designer, CEO and Offshore Teams to create interfaces such as new features to support our SaaS platform
What you’ll be doing!
- Working closely with the Lead Product Designer and CEO to craft great looking UI and design intuitive interactions
- Working closely with our London and off-shore engineering teams to ensure UI design is implemented as expected and interactions developed to a high standard
- Take broad-stroke product mockups and turn them into production-grade UI design
- Build and maintain a simple pattern library that act as the source of truth for common product components, then scale as needed
- Perform daily standups with engineering teams
Let’s talk about all those lovely skills required!
- A proven portfolio of design work which includes operations & administration interfaces
- Evidence of detailed state and interaction design for web-based products & components
- Evidence of mobile/responsive web design.
- Understands how to communicate with engineers for project handovers and in-sprint feedback sessions
- Able to take an iterative and collaborative approach to product development - and prefers this!
- Great communication and social skills, open and non-defensive
- Be driven, career focused with a sense of humor!
- A willingness to chip in with the team and work out of hours to get the job done (we will not abuse your willingness)
- Uses Sketch
Desirable (but not necessary) skills
- Has experience designing sales products
- Has experience designing content creation products
- Has experience with video calling products
What’s in it for you?
Competitive Salary + Equity (Share Options) 💰
- Swanky co-working space Shoreditch - London’s most active startup location 🎢
- 22 Days + 8 Public Bank Holidays 📅
- Office Concessions (breakfast, snacks, coffee/tea, beers, fruit and of course - Haribo 🍭)
- Team Socials, Challenges & Off-sites 🍻
- MealPal Allowance (12 days per month) 🍝
- Subsidised Gym Membership 🏋️♂️
- As an early stage startup, you’ll have an opportunity to input into our culture, perks and policies 🤝