Customer Success Manager
Who are we?
We’re a funded, early-stage stealth startup in London, building an innovative SaaS platform. Our experienced team has worked at companies including Uber, Netflix and Google and we have ambitious, but smart, plans to scale quickly.
Right now, we’re hiring the first members of our team to join us on our journey where you’ll play a pivotal role in determining the direction of the company with real ownership...
- Our talented team is comprised of former of Uber, Google and Netflix employees, along with investors who have sold products companies including Microsoft and Fitbit 📈
- We have a dog in the office (occasionally) - super friendly and fully trained! 🐶
- We like our coffee ☕️, craft beer 🍺and good food
- Small, ambitious startup 🚀
- Cool co-working space with great culture 🤘
- A driven working environment with a friendly atmosphere that is very rewarding 🏆
So what's this role all about...
As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll take full ownership of our B2B relationships to assist in channelling back suggestions for product development and improvements. This role will also entail providing our customers with data analytics for a more accurate service, whilst constantly finding new ways to empower their business decisions
What you’ll be doing!
- Responsible for roadmapping our Customer Success strategy and all stages of Customer Journey
- Managing the business relationships to ensure account development and growth is aligned with business objectives
- Upselling and product renewals
- Providing Data Analytics & MI reporting such as data usage, user performance, functionality, etc.
Let’s talk about all those lovely skills required!
- 3-5+ years Customer Success experience within SaaS
- A comprehensive understanding of SaaS products (Tools, Functionality and Customer Experience), industry knowledge and market trends
- Commercial experience within the Travel or Hospitality sectors
- High-level Account Management experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with Email software such as (mailchimp, sendgrid, etc)
- Possess an existing network within of SaaS industry
- Thorough understanding of CRM platforms (Functionality and Product navigation)
- Experience working within startup environments (Nice To Have)
- Working background from online streaming services (Nice To Have)
- Experience of using SaaS products and online video platforms (Nice To Have)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary + Equity (Share Options) 💰
- Swanky co-working space Shoreditch - London’s most active startup location 🎢
- 22 Days + 8 Public Bank Holidays 📅
- Office Concessions (breakfast, snacks, coffee/tea, beers, fruit and of course - Haribo 🍭)
- Team Socials, Challenges & Off-sites 🍻
- MealPal Allowance (12 days per month) 🍝
- Subsidised Gym Membership 🏋️♂️
- As an early stage startup, you’ll have an opportunity to input into our culture, perks and policies 🤝