Digital Marketing Manager
Who are we?
We’re a funded, early-stage stealth startup in London, building an innovative SaaS platform. Our experienced team has worked at companies including Uber, Netflix and Google and we have ambitious, but smart, plans to scale quickly.
Right now, we’re hiring the first members of our team to join us on our journey where you’ll play a pivotal role in determining the direction of the company with real ownership...
- Our talented team is comprised of former of Uber, Google and Netflix employees, along with investors who have sold products companies including Microsoft and Fitbit 📈
- We have a dog in the office (occasionally) - super friendly and fully trained! 🐶
- We like our coffee ☕️, craft beer 🍺and good food
- Small, ambitious startup 🚀
- Cool co-working space with great culture 🤘
- A driven working environment with a friendly atmosphere that is very rewarding 🏆
What you’ll be doing!
- Working closing with the CEO, Sales and Product Design to roadmap the strategic vision and growth of the company
- Building dashboards to report on performance and impact metrics
- Manage and improve brand awareness
- Responsible for all online and offline content
- with sales, finance, and business operations to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
- Help ensure all marketing and sales systems work in concert to provide reliable data
- Selection and management of our marketing technology ecosystem and associated vendors
Let’s talk about all those lovely skills required!
- Advanced knowledge of numerous Digital Marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Product Analytics, PPC, SEO, AdWord campaigns, MailChimp, Mandrill etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding for Tool Setup for commercial products
- Strong commercial background working within the Travel Industry
- Proficiency of marketing SaaS products or Online data platforms for multi-national companies
- Experience of Website Optimisation at an advanced level
- Background working within Media, Sales or Startups
- Proficiency working within B2B sales environments
- B2B Demand Generation experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary + Equity (Share Options) 💰
- Swanky co-working space Shoreditch - London’s most active startup location 🎢
- 22 Days + 8 Public Bank Holidays 📅
- Office Concessions (breakfast, snacks, coffee/tea, beers, fruit and of course - Haribo 🍭)
- Team Socials, Challenges & Off-sites 🍻
- MealPal Allowance (12 days per month) 🍝
- Subsidised Gym Membership 🏋️♂️
- As an early stage startup, you’ll have an opportunity to input into our culture, perks and policies 🤝