At Cricket Health, our mission is to eliminate the burden of kidney disease.
Are you passionate about building innovative healthcare services? Want to work on a product that combats chronic disease and saves lives? You may be the Head of Product we are looking for.
Our product team is a group of highly motivated engineers, designers and product managers. We combine best-in-class clinical care with simple and effective user design.
As Head of Product, you will work closely with our engineers, designers and clinicians to build a new healthcare experience for people with kidney disease. We are looking for an experienced product leader who thrives in making strategic decisions about what we build, will be hands-on wherever needed, while also capable of growing and motivating a growing team.
- Build, develop and nurture a world-class team of the best service designers, UX designers and product managers
- Work cross-functionally to build alignment across the company on your strategic vision
- Collaborating closely with our members, clinical teams, operations and sales teams to understand their needs and translate that into our product roadmap
- Design world-class virtual and in-person kidney care programs
- Driving product development from ideation, concept development, prototyping, speccing, build and rollout
- Identifying gaps and opportunities in our existing programs
- Building products that connect the dots between user needs, data, business goals and clinical evidence
- 6+ years of product management, design leadership, or similar experience with at least 2+ years in a healthcare-related field
- Experience working on a digital product as well as a healthcare service
- Experience inspiring engineers, designers and product team members on a sprint-by-sprint, quarter-by-quarter and year-by-year basis
- Experience building a team of product managers, designers and engineers
- Experience articulating, communicating and getting organizational buy-in for a long-term product roadmap and vision
- The ability to work across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
- Passion for Cricket Health’s mission
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Design Thinking methodology and practice
- Desire to roll-up sleeves and contribute wherever necessary
- Familiarity with HIPAA compliance and how to develop and launch products in a regulated environment
- Understanding of chronic kidney disease and/or other chronic diseases
- Experience in predictive analytics and data science
- Experience in a startup environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended option exercise window
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible vacation
About Cricket Health
Cricket Health is a specialty kidney care provider of integrated nephrology and dialysis care for people with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). Cricket Health delivers world-class, technology-enabled multidisciplinary care both in-person and virtually to achieve the best outcomes possible for patients and the best value for partners, keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital, accelerating access to transplant, and increasing home dialysis adoption. We are committed to aligning the success of our company with those of our partners and the patients whom we serve. Learn more at www.crickethealth.com and follow us @crickethealth