Crescent City Schools is seeking a proven and talented Data Manager to join our team. This professional will be an essential team member on the operations team, and support grade level teams to ensure the school's culture of high standards and excellence is met by all students.
The Data Manager is responsible for:
- Working closely with Directors of Curriculum and Instruction and the entire school leadership team to use academic performance data to highlight areas for improvement
- Oversight and management of student information system, ensuring that all data is accurate and readily accessible to school staff
- Providing thorough analysis and reporting of all student information (including attendance, discipline, and student achievement data) to aid decision-making and classroom instruction
- Completing all data reporting requirements for Crescent City Schools, including student schedules, student assessments, report cards and state reporting
- Providing training and support for staff use of the student information system
- Collaborating with staff on student assessments, working closely Directors of Curriculum and Instruction to define and execute testing policies
- Coordination of all state testing along with internal interim testing
- Embodying, advocating, and operationalizing the mission, vision, and strategic direction of the school
- Creating and maintaining a professional relationship with colleagues, students, parents and community members
- Experience teaching students in urban settings strongly preferred
- Experience analyzing student data and utilizing it to accelerate student achievement strongly preferred
- Strong belief in the mission and values of Crescent City Schools
- Have a BA or BS degree
- Excellent organizational and management skills; attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multiple constituencies
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook required
- Experience using Achievement Network, Power School, and google apps preferred
About Crescent City Schools
Crescent City Schools is a nonprofit Charter Management Organization whose mission is to support and develop open enrollment charter schools that raise student achievement and prepare students for college. As a part of the ongoing effort to rebuild New Orleans public schools, Crescent City Schools currently operates three PreK-8th grade open-enrollment charter schools: Harriet Tubman and Paul Habans Charter schools, located on the West Bank; and Akili Academy, located in the Upper Ninth Ward. Our organization creates life-changing educational experiences for students and, through this work, transforms a city.
All faculty and staff at Crescent City Schools:
- Believe in the unlimited potential of each child
- Take personal responsibility for and are passionate about raising student achievement
- Are prepared for the unique challenges and opportunities that school turnaround involves
- Inspire their students and colleagues
- Use feedback to improve
- Achieve great results
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
We offer an incredible benefits package.