Crescent City Schools is seeking a dynamic and driven individual to work with our Charter Management Organization (CMO) team this summer. The intern will gain exposure to the day-to-day experience of running a network of schools, including finance, operations, human capital, development, and communications. The summer internship is a paid position.
- Assist with administrative tasks and projects on the following CMO teams:
- Human Capital
- Finance and Operations
- Development and Communication
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer
- Assist in the coordination and execution of events.
- Belief in the mission & values of Crescent City Schools.
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Personification of Crescent City Schools' core values: excellence, responsibility, initiative, teamwork, enthusiasm, and courage.
About Crescent City Schools
Crescent City Schools is a nonprofit Charter Management Organization whose mission is to support and develop open enrollment charter schools that raise student achievement and prepare students for college. As a part of the ongoing effort to rebuild New Orleans public schools, Crescent City Schools currently operates three PreK-8th grade open-enrollment charter schools: Harriet Tubman and Paul Habans Charter schools, located on the West Bank; and Akili Academy, located in the Upper Ninth Ward. Our organization creates life-changing educational experiences for students and, through this work, transforms a city.