Credit Kudos is a venture-backed fintech startup and challenger credit bureau that uses financial behaviour to measure creditworthiness. Our technology transforms the way credit checking and credit scores work by generating a more accurate and holistic view of a borrower's creditworthiness. We’re working with lenders to help them make better, fairer credit decisions and with consumers to help them access fair, affordable credit.
We’re looking for a User Researcher to join our team to help us in our mission to make credit better and fairer for all.
Our team has a diverse background
Not everyone at Credit Kudos studied Computer Science here and we have at least one classically trained opera singer. We have people with backgrounds in massive companies, small companies, and a couple for whom this is their first job. We’re looking for people who want to learn and grow as much as lead and teach; if that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Role – User Researcher
As a User Researcher at Credit Kudos, you play a key role in understanding user needs and help define product strategy.
Day-to-day you will:
- Partner with designers, product managers, data scientists and engineers to identify problems, user needs, and product opportunities.
- Lead a wide range of projects – from discovery research that dives into big questions, to very focused usability testing on specific parts of our products and services.
- Design hypotheses and execute thorough and effective UX research studies, using the most suitable methods and approaches for every situation.
- Generate actionable insights and share them with the team in compelling and creative ways.
- Actively contribute to the UX practice and culture at Credit Kudos – by always representing the voice of the user and demonstrating best practices in user-centered design and accessibility.
Should you apply?
(Yes!) We’re looking for people who have:
- Previous experience in a variety of qualitative research methods and tools, particularly in B2B environments
- Some knowledge and experience in quantitative research methods and refined analytical skills
- High comfort level working in a self-directed environment and navigating ambiguity
- Commercial awareness, with an ability to think strategically
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
What we value:
- Motivation, enthusiasm and passion for our mission to take on the big credit bureaus
- Collaboration and teamwork – we win together.
- Expansive thinking, transparency, honesty and a good sense of humour
- Results and efficiency rather than hours in the office
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A fun, friendly and flexible working environment
- Brand new equipment - whatever you need to create your best work
Please include a cover note as part of your application, explaining why you're interested in this role at Credit Kudos.