Credit Kudos is a venture-backed fintech startup and challenger credit bureau that uses financial behaviour to measure creditworthiness. Our technology transforms the way credit checking and credit scores work by generating a more accurate and holistic view of a borrower's creditworthiness. We’re working with lenders to help them make better, fairer credit decisions and with consumers to help them access fair, affordable credit.
We’re looking for a creative Graphic Designer to play a key role in evolving and strengthening Credit Kudos brand.
Our team has a diverse background
Not everyone studied Computer Science here and we have at least one classically trained opera singer. We have people with backgrounds in massive companies, small companies, and a couple for whom this is their first job. We’re looking for people who want to learn and grow as much as lead and teach; if that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Role – Graphic Designer
As a Graphic designer at Credit Kudos, you play a key role in strengthening and evolving our brand. You’ll work on exciting new projects from web design to print collateral, swag, creative campaigns and even our new office space.
Day-to-day you will:
- Own ideation and execution of design for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Champion for Credit Kudos visual identity and tell our brand story through every brand touchpoint
- Take an active role in evolving our visual language, brand guidelines and our design system
- Help the leadership team create impactful and engaging keynote presentations
- Craft meticulous visual assets, such as social media posts, icons, illustrations
Should you apply?
(Yes!) We’re looking for people who have:
- Previous experience as a graphic, visual or brand designer in-agency or in-house
- A portfolio showcasing examples of creative, compelling, effective and brilliantly executed graphic design (please include link to your portfolio in the application)
- A keen eye for detail and a refined design aesthetic
- Ability to work across different media — print and digital
- Knowledge of print production processes
- Experience with motion design is desirable
We strive to build simple, compelling designs that bring clarity to the complex. Credit Kudos brand aesthetic is sharp and precise but also seeks to have warmth and quirkiness to it. As a fast growing team, there is a lot of scope to help us refine and evolve our brand.
What we value:
- Motivation, enthusiasm and passion for our mission to take on the big credit bureaus
- Collaboration and teamwork - we win together.
- Expansive thinking, transparency, honesty and a good sense of humour
- Results and efficiency rather than hours in the office
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A fun, friendly and flexible working environment
- Brand new equipment - whatever you need to create your best work