Credit Kudos is a venture-backed fintech startup and challenger credit bureau that uses financial behaviour to measure creditworthiness. Our technology transforms the way credit checking and credit scores work by generating a more accurate and holistic view of a borrower's creditworthiness. We’re working with lenders to help them make better, fairer credit decisions.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will work closely with clients as they go live with our service, ensuring they get a brilliant experience from that point and beyond. You’ll be the champion of the client: helping them navigate the first few months of using Open Banking data, then helping them to develop ambitious goals as they see the potential of our solution, proactively managing them and us to achieve these. You’ll have clear customer success objectives: keep our clients with us and help them continually get new and better value out of working with us.
You’ll work closely with the Product and Sales teams to maintain a number of processes to streamline customer management and communications. You will be the voice of our clients, providing vital feedback that will shape our roadmap.
We’re a flat and transparent company, so you’ll be working directly with the founders and senior team.
- Have at least two years experience in a role that involves working with clients and stakeholders
- Be ruthlessly organised and process-focused, able to build total trust with our clients and ensure nothing slips through the net
- Have strong analytical skills to work through complex challenges in creative ways
- Be a friendly and brilliant communicator - speaking, writing and listening
- Have great project management skills, including a demonstrated ability to get stuff done and support others to do the same
- Be self-motivated and able to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Not necessarily be technical, but happy to get your teeth into technical concepts and processes
We’re open to a range of backgrounds - you don’t necessarily need tech or customer success experience: we’re looking for brilliant people who can learn quickly.
What you will do:
- Be the point of contact for our clients at every stage of the life-cycle
- Proactively manage clients after implementation, using our combined expertise to support them to get more value from the product and find new use-cases
- Provide first line customer support on Intercom, and work with our team to build up a set of auto-responses, templates and communication flows
- Help us to continually improve customer success processes, monitoring and automation
- Listen for and collect product feedback
- Help with customer communications such as product updates and newsletters
What we value:
- Motivation, enthusiasm and passion for our mission to take on the big credit bureaus
- Expansive thinking, transparency, honesty and a good sense of humour
- Results and efficiency rather than hours in the office
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working arrangements, generous leave and a dog-friendly office. See full list of benefits - plus a bit more about working for us - here
- A ton of support, but an opportunity to run your own schedule and role
- The opportunity to develop your role and responsibilities as the company grows
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please send us your CV and a brief note explaining why you’d be a great fit. If you have any questions about us or the role, please reach out to Rachel (firstname.lastname@example.org)