Credit Kudos is a venture-backed fintech startup and challenger credit bureau that uses financial behaviour to measure creditworthiness. Our technology transforms the way credit checking and credit scores work by generating a more accurate and holistic view of a borrower's creditworthiness. We’re working with lenders to help them make better, fairer credit decisions and with consumers to help them access fair, affordable credit.
Credit Kudos is looking for an Implementation Manager to help get our business clients from a signed contract to a live software integration as quickly and efficiently as possible. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our clients (lenders and financial institutions of all sizes) have a smooth onboarding experience and get the most out of our products and services.
This role will involve working closely with our clients to understand their business and technical requirements, translating into creative solutions utilising our technology, and lead the technical delivery of our cloud-based tools through customer onboarding. The successful candidate will act as a collaborative conduit between sales and customer success, engaging the product and engineering teams where required. We will expect the Implementation Manager to be comfortable working with complex technical concepts and be up-to-date on how modern B2B SaaS products are integrated and used by large organisations.
Critical elements to success include being proactive, results-driven, tenacious, and possessing the proven ability to engage with all levels of customers from business teams to executive and senior management. The successful candidate will need to be a persistent self-starter who can always be relied upon to see a project through to completion.
What you will do:
- Act as a trusted advisor throughout the customer’s on-boarding journey, building relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients’ businesses. You need to speak the same language as these individuals and be trusted to help them see the results they expect.
- Build a deep understanding of how financial institutions use Open Banking data to generate revenue and reduce costs, and communicate how Credit Kudos’ products can be used to achieve results.
- Interpret core client needs and create solutions, communicating innovations and constraints presented by the product, engineering and research science teams back to the client. Anticipating additional needs that may not have been explicitly articulated by the client..
- Work cross-functionally across Credit Kudos departments to escalate implementation issues, remove roadblocks and provide key feedback to ensure we are continuously focusing on improving the client implementation experience.
- Ensure thorough handovers to the Customer Success team, with the client feeling supported every step of the way.
What you will have:
- At least 4 years experience in a client-facing role within a tech-driven company (or companies), preferably a SaaS fintech or a company that sells software to large institutions. We will consider individuals from backgrounds different than this, but you need to demonstrate that you have led complex client projects and have a track record of success.
- The ability to quickly understand and interpret technical requirements, limitations and possibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with stakeholders, executive leadership, client champions and end users.
- The patience and curiosity to listen and ask questions.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple competing projects simultaneously
- A passion for customer success and product adoption.
- Flexibility to travel to the customer as required (both nationally and internationally).
- Information services experience, startup experience and/or knowledge of Open Banking a big plus.
What we value:
- Motivation, enthusiasm and passion for our mission to take on the big credit bureaus.
- Expansive thinking, transparency, and a good sense of humour.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Results and efficiency rather than hours in the office.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible and remote working arrangements, generous leave, and a supportive and friendly team and management. See full list of benefits - plus a bit more about working for us - here
- The opportunity to develop your role and responsibilities as the company grows.