We're seeking a Licensed Electrician (KY) who has a solid history of success in industrial construction environments. This position is full-time and long-term. The position pays a competitive rate per hour. If the functions and qualifications listed match your career goals, skills, and abilities, please apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate must show the ability to do the following:
- Perform installations, repair, and troubleshooting of various industrial electrical components including blueprints, schematics, conduit, controls, motor control, wiring, lighting, etc.
- Perform daily and weekly routine duties associated with proper maintenance and operation of the equipment.
- Experience working in power plants, limestone mines, and other industrial sites is required
EDUCATION / JOB KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Electrical or Journeyman Electrical License
- Ability to successfully complete pre-hire electrical paper test
- Read blueprints and solve basic math problems
To perform this job successfully, the physical demands listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Dexterity: Work with a steady hand during the electrical processes.
- Strength: Have ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Stamina: Withstand long hours of standing, often in hot conditions.
- Flexibility: Perform work while bending, reaching overhead and other odd postures.