Full-time position. Must have OSHA 10, valid driver's license and reliable transportation -- and be able to pass a drug screen.
Responsibilities & Functions: Work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule; work safely on scaffold and swing stages at various heights; perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in construction projects; perform
cleaning, tuckpointing, repairs of historical buildings, and/or other masonry tasks; use equipment and tools properly and safely to perform basic construction tasks
Pay is based on experience... Paid weekly!
Health insurance available after 60 days, including a $5 weekly HSA match & 401k, with up to 4% match, available after 90 days.
- High School Diploma or possession of a GED Certification.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings or other structures, foundations and bricklaying.
- OSHA 10
- 1 year of working on construction sites.
- Performing this job requires repetitive bending, standing, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, walking, and other physically demanding movements.
- Employee must lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.