Senior Sales Application Engineer
Craft is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering unique intelligence on companies to corporate decision-makers globally. Craft collects, aggregates and curates financial, operating and human capital data to provide the deepest picture of private and public companies to assist decision-makers to manage their supply chain, maximize their investments, mitigate risks, grow their sales, leverage their talent and enhance their competitive position. Current clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in Boston, London, and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, Cisco and Juniper with degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
To meet the growing demand for Craft’s services in the Western Region of the U.S, Craft is seeking a motivated and versatile Senior Sales Application Engineer to join our team.
- Evangelize Craft’s vision, solution and value proposition to clients, partners and the market
- Provide technical support, thought leadership and guidance to the sales and business development teams in the region, nationally and for company-wide initiatives globally.
- Lead pre-sales engineering engagements with clients and partners
- Conduct technical presentations to demonstrate how Craft products will meet client needs
- Support RFP/RFI & proposal processes
- Take the lead in proof-of-concept (POC) phases with the client (developing proposals, implementing, running and demonstrating desired outcomes)
- Collaborate with product management, partners, ISVs and client to integrate Craft products in the clients’ existing environment
- Develop and present the final proposal to the client
- Ensure final Craft solution is implemented and meets customers’ desired business outcomes
- Stay up to date on the competition and develop competitive sales strategies
- Identify product gaps and collaborate with product management to scope and prioritize the product roadmap
- Collaborate with product management in validating new product capabilities through prototyping
- Grow existing customers through the identification of new opportunities and build “we’ve landed, now let’s expand” plan!
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Provide training and produce support material for the sales team
- Provide technical support and guidance in discussions with partners, ensuring that technical competencies are complementary
- Technical onboarding of partners and clients
- 5+ years of client facing sales engineering experience selling enterprise software
- Knowledge of data science, ML.
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and other business solution platforms
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information systems or similar
- Clear thinker with excellent written, spoken communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Equity compensation at a well-funded, early-stage technology company
- Flexible vacation policy
) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally.
We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from tier one Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is dynamic and agile, incorporating a very productive international team, and a growing HQ in San Francisco.
We are building our leadership team with key hires, passionate about innovating at the frontiers of data aggregation, analytics, natural language processing and machine learning.
Indicative pages include:
organic search results: “nike competitors” “youtube office locations”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.