Enterprise Sales Account Executive
Craft is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering unique intelligence on companies to corporate decision-makers globally. Craft collects, aggregates and curates financial, operating and human capital data to provide the deepest picture of private and public companies to assist decision-makers to manage their supply chain, maximise their investments, mitigate risks, grow their sales, leverage their talent and enhance their competitive position. Current clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in Boston, London, and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, Cisco and Juniper with degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
Craft is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and seasoned Enterprise Sales Account Executive to join our team in London to sell the Craft platform within Europe to Fortune 500 Enterprises.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Lead and implement go-to-market propositions in a given business sector; collaborate with Marketing, Demand Management, Solutions, and Product and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build a sales funnel of prospective clients
- Build and execute sales plans by account
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in our client base
- Ensure alignment of the Craft team on delivering the client’s business outcomes
- Influence long-term strategic direction; act as an advisor to the customer.
- Meet retention goals and strive to enhance Craft product revenues in existing base
- Remain current on competitive landscapes in the sectors and within accounts
- Develop and execute competitive sales strategies
- Provide guidance on the product roadmap, input on collateral materials, messaging & value propositions.
- 8-10+ years of sales experience selling within Fortune 500 accounts
- Sales/Business Development experience in data analytics space preferred
- Strong interpersonal skill set and relationship builder
- Ability to position her/himself as a trusted advisor and partner
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, management, or analytical discipline
- Consistent track record of meeting/exceeding assigned sales quotas
- Deep experience selling enterprise software platforms as SaaS, software licensing and subscription models with contract values from $500K-2M+ values per annum
- Best practices in developing accounts with extensive preparation, timely responsiveness and creative approaches. Strong ARR performance history and multi-year contract execution
- Experience of working in enterprise software sales is very desirable
- Domain expertise in supply chain or procurement would be advantageous
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills and presentation adeptness
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to work at warp speed!
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Equity compensation at a well-funded, early-stage technology company
- Flexible vacation policy and comprehensive health benefits package
) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally.
We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from tier one Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is highly dynamic and agile, incorporating a very productive international team, a growing HQ in San Francisco and a European base in London and Minsk.
We are building our leadership team with key hires, passionate about innovating at the frontiers of data aggregation, analytics, natural language processing, and machine learning.
Indicative pages include:
organic search results: “nike competitors” “youtube office locations”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.