Senior Business Development Associate
Craft is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering unique intelligence on companies to corporate decision-makers globally. Craft’s cloud-based platform is using machine learning technology and analytics to collect, aggregate, curate and validate financial, operating and human capital data. Craft provides deep insights to private and public companies to assist decision-makers within enterprises to gain greater market intelligence, to manage their supply chain, maximize their investments, recognize and then mitigate risks, leverage their talent and enhance their competitive position. Current clients include Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, asset management funds and others across various industry sectors.
Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in Boston, London, and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, Cisco, and Juniper. We are backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital investors.
Craft is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented, Senior Business Development Associate to join our team in Boston. In this role, you will manage the inbound and outbound communications to Craft to qualify, align and assist in developing new business opportunities for Craft enterprise products. Your responsibility will include ensuring that the pre-sales prospect engagements are targeted and efficient while providing an optimal experience engaging with Craft. Having commercially launched the Craft offerings to the market earlier this year we are experiencing considerable inbound interest and client growth. Rapid company growth provides an opportunity for significant personal and professional growth.
- Qualify leads from inbound inquiries and from outbound marketing campaigns through various research initiatives
- Achieve a high-level of Craft product expertise to discuss, educate and convey the benefits of Craft usage for a range of use cases
- Identify prospect needs, qualify use cases, build trustworthy relationships
- Collect prospect feedback and communicate to Craft product management teams
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly business development reports for immediate manager and senior management team
- Identify and qualify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and work with the sales teams to establish new revenue sources as well as personally growing annual recurring revenue in the existing licensed client base
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Bachelor degree required, with concentrations in marketing, communications, financial management preferred, statistics/data science/computer science or equivalent analytical discipline a plus
- “Startup” mentality with eagerness to work on every project, no matter how large or small
- Basic knowledge and understanding of data analysis, data visualization, and APIs
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communications and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new tools and technologies
- Program/project management skills a plus
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills and presentation adeptness
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical problem solver
- Self-starter, independent, curious, takes initiative to probe and to resolve
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment!
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Equity compensation at a well-funded, early-stage technology company
- Flexible vacation policy, comprehensive health benefits package, 401k program, gym membership subsidy
Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from top-tier Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is highly dynamic and agile, incorporating a very productive international team, and a growing HQ in San Francisco.
We are building our leadership team with key hires that are passionate about innovating at the frontiers of data aggregation, analytics, natural language processing, and machine learning.
Indicative pages include:
private company profile: https://craft.co/transferwise
sector page: https://craft.co/search?layout=grid&tags=health
side-by-side comparison: https://craft.co/marriot-international/competitors
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.