Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Our unique B2C/B2B hybrid model generates powerful distribution through organic search, attracting hundreds of thousands of professionals to the site at no cost, facilitating efficient upsell into enterprise contracts. API Clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in London and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, and has degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
Craft is seeking a motivated and high-reaching MBA intern to join our team in San Francisco for the summer of 2019 to lead a variety of initiatives for the Craft platform.
Examples of projects can include:
- SEO analytics and optimization
- Researching existing user base for consumer insights
- Creating data reports for website (content marketing)
- Various product management projects to increase engagement and retention
- Building out Marketing analytics and strategy
- MBA in progress at a top accredited university
- Experience working for a startup or in a consulting discipline a plus
- Authorized to work in U.S. (does not require sponsorship)
- Experience working with data/data visualization
- Clear thinker with excellent written and spoken communication as well as presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally.
We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from tier one Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is highly flexible and agile, incorporating a very productive offshore team, and a growing HQ in San Francisco.
Indicative pages include:
organic search results: “nike competitors” “youtube office locations”
side-by-side comparison: https://craft.co/marriot-international/competitors
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.