Craft’s vision is to build the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Enterprise clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in London and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, Amazon, Fitbit and has degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
Craft is seeking a Data Architect in Minsk to help us architect, develop and maintain the data platform at Craft.
- Effectively scale up number of data pipelines from 15 to 50
- Effectively scale up data points pulled monthly from Gigabytes to Terabytes
- Implements ML feedback loops
- Design and implement data quality control and anomaly detection
- Standardize APIs across Craft Platform.
- Design ETL processes
- Data Warehousing
- Developing, constructing, testing and maintaining system architecture
- Database Architecture
- Designing and building data APIs
- Algorithms, data-structures and problem solving skills
- Seasoned Database Professional, with 7+ years of experience in Database Administration (Postgres, Redshift), Data Engineering and Big Data Architecture.
- Expertise with working on Big Data technologies (Hadoop, pig, hive)
- Experience working with BI tools such Tableau
- Expertise in writing code in Python, Ruby, Java or PL/SQL.
- Expertise with planning and executing database upgrades & migrations
- Strong knowledge in Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts, designing star and snowflakes schemas, designing ETL processes, dimensional modeling and reporting tools.
- Implement effective and scalable end-to-end data pipeline solutions
- Build metrics and reports
- Work across the organization in optimizing data capture (parameters, metadata, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong team player, great listener, able to facilitate discussion and assimilate diverse opinions towards clear decisions
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
- Salary + Equity
- Private insurance
- Wide range of opportunities to have immediate impact in a high-growth firm, add value and learn rapidly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.