Craft’s vision is to build the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Enterprise clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. By leveraging our API, our clients are able to build analytics systems in-house for a variety of use cases (supply chain intelligence, sales intelligence, investment intelligence, and more) with a single connection, eliminating the need to integrate data from multiple vendors.
Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in London and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, SugarCRM, and has degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia, and Stanford. We are funded by top tier investors in Silicon Valley including leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
Craft is seeking an Engineering Lead to help build and grow our engineering team in the United States. You will collaborate closely with our engineering leadership team, business owners, and product managers to develop innovative and effective solutions. You must have extensive experience with software architecture, project estimation, agile methodology, and experience managing engineering teams.
- Lead implementation of features and products across the entire suite of enterprise applications including but not limited to Craft API (300+ fields), customer dashboards and third-party integrations such as Salesforce and Tableau
- Manage and scale a team of software engineers to build and support our API and other Enterprise products
- Recruit and grow a team with superior engineering talent.
- Work closely with the Sales and Product Organizations to build and prioritize features for the enterprise applications
- Lead complex architectural discussions that involve multiple systems
- Identify product/functionality gaps and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development
- 7+ years of experience in Software Engineering and at least two years leading engineering projects
- Knowledge of applied machine learning (bonus)
- Experience and demonstrated track record in building and maturing enterprise products
- Excellent leadership skills with strong collaboration and communication aptitude, especially with cross-functional teams
- The ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, and shipping high quality and pragmatic solutions
- Capability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business environment
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Experience working with global teams (bonus)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.