Craft’s vision is to build the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Enterprise clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in London and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, SugarCRM, and has degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by top tier investors in Silicon Valley including leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital
We are seeking a motivated, entrepreneurial Product Manager to drive the platform product roadmap for our unique, fast-growing data and analytics platform for professionals. The PM will report to the Head of Product and will be responsible for the data platform and infrastructure at Craft.
- Lead the prioritization and implementation of features and products across the Craft data platform including but not limited to data pipelines, alerts and analytics, data infrastructure, API (250+ fields), ETL, data quality and coverage projects.
- Develop data platform strategy and prioritize how to use existing data as well as growing data sources and supported integrations
- Own the product execution from initial concepts to collaborating with designers and developers to deploy into production
- Incorporate user data, user research and analysis into product requirements, including multiple sources to drive the design and development process targeting use cases such as supply chain management, asset management and competitive intelligence
- Work closely with the sales, application engineers, and customer success managers to define and prioritize features for the data platform
- Define and maintain KPIs that measure the success of products and features
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field)
- 3+ years product management experience in a technology business, including managing delivery of products from start to finish
- Experience working with robust data platforms that include components such as data analytics, data warehouses, and APIs
- Solid understanding of data modeling and key data infrastructure/tools
- Strong SQL and data visualization skills
- Familiarity with structured & unstructured data / working with machine learning models
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong team player, great listener, able to facilitate discussion and assimilate diverse opinions towards clear decisions
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
- Competitive salary and compelling equity opportunity at well-funded early-stage technology company
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally.
We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from tier one Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is highly flexible and agile, incorporating a very productive offshore team, and a growing HQ in San Francisco.
We are now building out our executive team with key early hires, passionate about innovating at the frontiers of data aggregation, analytics, natural language processing and machine learning.
Indicative pages include:
public company profile: https://craft.co/facebook
private company profile: https://craft.co/transferwise
sector page: https://craft.co/search?layout=grid&tags=health
side-by-side comparison: https://craft.co/marriot-international/competitors
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.