Customer Success Manager
Craft is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering unique intelligence on companies to corporate decision-makers globally. Craft collects, aggregates and curates financial, operating and human capital data to provide the deepest picture of private and public companies to assist decision-makers to manage their supply chain, maximize their investments, mitigate risks, grow their sales, leverage their talent and enhance their competitive position. Current clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others.
Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in Boston, London, and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, Cisco and Juniper with degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
To serve its growing customer base Craft is seeking an outstanding Customer Success Manager responsible for ensuring the post-sales optimization of Craft’s customers’ experience and results.
- Drive product on-boarding, usage, and success.
- Achieve a high-level of Craft product proficiency to manage customer inquiriesEducate customers about how to maximize the benefit of using Craft Respond to customer’s technical inquiries
- Quickly resolve any technical issues by leveraging appropriate resources across the company
- Ensure proper integration and operation of Craft’s product with 3rd party platforms, intermediaries & applications
- Educate customers on best practices specific to their business needs
- Collect customer feedback and communicate to product management
- Monitor product usage and advice customers on how to maximize value from the Craft products
- Identify and qualify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and work with the sales teams to grow annual recurring revenue in the customer base
- 3+ years of customer success/technical support experience
- Previous experience collaborating with different parts of a fast-growing company; sitting at the intersection of product, sales, and delivery
- Previous experience working in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of CRM applications (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, …)
- Understanding and practical experience of at least one BI/Data visualization platform is a plus (e.g.Tableau, Dataiku,..)
- Knowledge of CMS & ERP applications is an advantage (eg. Sharepoint, SAP, Oracle, …)
- API Programming experience and SW development experience (preferably Python, R) are an advantage
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Machine Learning technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills and presentation adeptness
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical problem solver
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to work at warp speed!
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Equity compensation at a well-funded, early-stage technology company
- Flexible vacation policy and comprehensive health benefits package
) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from tier one Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is highly dynamic and agile, incorporating a very productive international team, and a growing HQ in San Francisco.
We are building our leadership team with key hires that are passionate about innovating at the frontiers of data aggregation, analytics, natural language processing and machine learning.
Indicative pages include:
organic search results: “nike competitors” “youtube office locations” public company profile: https://craft.co/facebook
private company profile: https://craft.co/transferwise
sector page: https://craft.co/search?layout=grid&tags=health
side-by-side comparison: https://craft.co/marriot-international/competitorsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.