Craft is a machine-learning powered data and analytics platform building the “Source of Truth” on companies and mapping the global economy. The Company organizes financial, operating and human capital data from thousands of sources to provide comprehensive, up-to-date sector and company profiles, ranging from early-stage to the largest companies in the world, with analytics and tools such as signal alerts, trends and benchmarking. The Company's platform is used for market and sector research, competitive intelligence, lead generation and career search.
Audience has grown on average 36% each month over the past 6 months, with engaged users visiting daily and spending 30 minutes per session. Organic search impressions have grown 11X since March to 3 million per month. Craft launched its API with 150 company data fields in July, and now has several paid clients and a strong pipeline including Fortune 100 enterprises actively using the product.
We have offices in San Francisco and Minsk and are backed by leading venture capital investors in Silicon Valley and the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Craft is seeking a Financial Data Specialist to join our growing team in Minsk, Belarus. The role is focused on curating and validating financial data and content relating to companies, industry sectors and jobs for publication on the Craft website. Craft uses advanced data aggregation technology including machine learning and natural language processing techniques, and the role of the content team is to validate and curate the data that is collected, as well as continually improve and streamline the collection and validation process.
- Create company profiles for publication on public-facing website and gather financial data of companies for publication on public-facing website, using proprietary admin interface and data aggregation technology
- Monitor and improve data quality throughout the platform
- Research and complete topical analyses on companies and sectors, e.g. team composition, financial and operational metrics analysis on selected sector groups
- Identify and recommend improvements to content creation profile throughout the team, for development and implementation by the technology team
- Very good/Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to understand financial statements of companies
- Strong computer skills, e.g. experience with spreadsheets (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and other web technologies is valued
- Energetic and entrepreneurial mindset - able to overcome challenges and constraints, go above and beyond, raise the bar
- Strong execution, communication and organization, comfortable executing with little oversight to drive results, highly adaptable and strong ability to think ahead
- Excellent attention to detail and system thinking