Craft’s vision is to build the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Enterprise clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in London and Minsk. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Amazon, Fitbit, Crunchyroll, and has degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia, and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital
Craft is seeking a motivated, skilled Node.js Engineer to build, architect and develop data collection platform for human-capital data.
- Develop the core functionality of the data collection engine
- Develop, construct, test and maintain system architecture
- Lead end-to-end deployment, CI/CD.
- Drive project development process (Kanban or Scrum)
- Strong engineering background
- 4+ years of experience building backends for websites, mobile apps or data-collection platforms.
- Experience with any web-framework (Express.js, Hapi.js, etc.)
- Interest in exploring and implementing data extraction algorithms on large data sets.
- Experience working with scraping tools (CheerioJS, Puppeteer or similar) would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Strong team player, great listener, able to facilitate discussion and assimilate diverse opinions towards clear decisions
- Self-starter, independent, takes initiative and is open-minded
- MacBook Pro
- Competitive salary + Equity
- Health insurance
- Paid sick days
- Gym compensation