Craft’s vision is to build the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Enterprise clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. By leveraging our API, our clients are able to build analytics systems in-house for a variety of use cases (supply chain intelligence, sales intelligence, investment intelligence, and more) with a single connection, eliminating the need to integrate data from multiple vendors.
Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in London and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, SugarCRM, and has degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia, and Stanford. We are funded by top tier investors in Silicon Valley including leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
Craft is seeking a Software Engineer to help us build and maintain the Enterprise application and integrations at Craft.
- Work with Design and Development team on delivering the best user experience for Craft Enterprise customers, which includes Craft API and other premium products
- Drive development and support of integrations with third-party systems: CRM, Marketing and Supply Chain platforms
- Give your input on architectural decisions
- Work closely alongside the rest of the engineering team to ensure code quality and operational stability.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Knowledge of applied machine learning (bonus)
- Experience and demonstrated track record in building and maturing enterprise products
- The ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, and shipping high quality and pragmatic solutions
- Capability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business environment
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Experience working with global teams (bonus)
- Attractive cash compensation
- Health Insurance
- Equity compensation
- Flexible PTO schedule
- Paid sick days
- Wide range of opportunities to have immediate impact in a high-growth firm, add value and learn rapidly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.