) is a machine-learning powered data and analytics platform building the “Source of Truth” on companies and mapping the global economy. We organize financial, operating and human capital data from thousands of sources to provide comprehensive, up-to-date sector and company profiles, ranging from early-stage to the largest companies in the world, with analytics and tools such as signal alerts, trends and benchmarking. The platform is used for market and sector research, competitive intelligence, lead generation and career search.
Our website has 250K unique monthly users and this audience has grown on average 36% each month over the past 6 months, with engaged users visiting daily and spending 30 minutes per session. Organic search impressions have grown 2X since January to almost 9 million impressions per month. We launched our API with 160+ company data fields in July, and now have several paid clients and a strong pipeline including Fortune 100 enterprises actively using the product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Craft is seeking an outstanding Engineer to join our team full-time in Minsk to tackle some interesting challenges in building companies tracking platform.
Work with Business and Data team on delivering the best user experience for Craft audience, which includes Craft website
Implementation new features for Craft website
Integration with different APIs
BackEnd speed improvements
Creating/supporting internal projects
- Minimum 1.5+ years of experience with Ruby/Rails
- Experience with AWS EC2, Redis, Docker
- Previous experience in building backends for Single Page Applications
- Previous experience of delivering a number of successful client facing SPA-projects.
- Strong insterest in building consumer-oriented products
- Deep knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL
- TDD, BDD
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with integration APIs
- Experience with GraphQL would be a plus
- Experience in performance optimization and caching
- Knowledge in security segment
- Knowledge in Js/ReactJs/NodeJs
- Attention to detail
- Good spoken and written English
- Clear thinker and strong communicator
- Self-starter, independent, takes initiative and is open minded
- Desire to work as part of a close knit team, and build something big and valuable
- Attractive cash compensation
- Health Insurance
- Equity compensation
- Flexible PTO schedule
- Paid sick days
- Wide range of opportunities to have immediate impact in a high-growth firm, add value and learn rapidly