) is a machine-learning powered data and analytics platform building the “Source of Truth” on companies and mapping the global economy. The Company organizes financial, operating and human capital data from thousands of sources to provide comprehensive, up-to-date sector and company profiles, ranging from early-stage to the largest companies in the world, with analytics and tools such as signal alerts, trends and benchmarking. The Company's platform is used for market and sector research, competitive intelligence, lead generation and career search.
Audience has grown on average 36% each month over the past 6 months, with engaged users visiting daily and spending 30 minutes per session. Organic search impressions have grown 11X since March to 3 million per month. Craft launched its API with 150 company data fields in July, and now has several paid clients and a strong pipeline including Fortune 100 enterprises actively using the product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Craft is seeking an outstanding Frontend Engineer to join our team full-time in Minsk to tackle some interesting challenges in building companies tracking platform.
Work with Design and Development team on delivering the best user experience for Craft audience, which includes Craft website, internal tools and promo projects
Implement the best practice of UX/UI
Creating new features
Implementation different integrations
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HTML5, CSS3 and JS
- Experience with some major JS frameworks or libraries such as React, Vue.js or Angular
- CSS frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Previous experience of delivering a number of successful client facing SPA-projects.
- Experience with NodeJs, ExpressJs
- Understanding in SSR
- Strong knowledge with SEO optimisation, understanding how searches bots are working.
- Knowledge in different js/css approaches
- Loving of css and styles
- Experience with responsive/adaptive design
- Attention to detail
- Good spoken and written English
- Clear thinker and strong communicator
- Self-starter, independent, takes initiative and is open minded
- Desire to work as part of a close knit team, and build something big and valuable
- Attractive cash compensation
- Health Insurance
- Equity compensation
- Flexible PTO schedule
- Paid sick days
- Wide range of opportunities to have immediate impact in a high-growth firm, add value and learn rapidly