Craft’s vision is to build the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Enterprise clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in London and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, Amazon, Fitbit and has degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
Craft is seeking a Senior Data Engineer in Minsk to help us architect, develop and maintain the data platform at Craft.
- Effectively scale up number of data pipelines from 15 to 50
- Effectively scale up data points pulled monthly from Gigabytes to Terabytes
- Scale number of companies tracked from 100k to 1 million
- Implement ML feedback loops
- Design and implement data quality control and anomaly detection processes
- API standardization across the Platform.
- Design ETL processes
- Data Warehousing
- Developing, constructing, testing and maintaining system architecture
- Database Architecture
- Designing and building data APIs
- Strong engineering background
- Interest in exploring and implementing data extraction algorithms on large data sets
- Solid programming skills: Python (primary), Java, Ruby or Golang.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud computing (AWS, GC, Azure, etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Clear thinker and strong communicator
- Self-starter, independent, takes initiative and is open minded
- Desire to work as part of a close knit team, and build something big and valuable
- Salary + Equity
- Health insurance
- Paid sick days
- Wide range of opportunities to have immediate impact in a high-growth firm, add value and learn rapidly