Cozymeal is the #1 marketplace in the US & Canada to find culinary experiences with local professional chefs and food tour guides. Today, both consumers and companies use us on a regular basis to book everything from cooking classes to team building events. Our services are used for a variety of occasions from date nights to holiday celebrations to corporate team building. We are proud to have been featured and received praise in major publications, including Los Angeles Times, Yahoo Travel, The Washington Post and Thrillist.
We are looking for a Part-Time Chef/Vendor Recruiter who will be growing our inventory of chefs, food tour operators, and more to join the rapidly growing Cozymeal community. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales, inside sales, business development or recruiting.
- Manage the full recruitment and on-boarding cycle of chefs and food tour operators in assigned markets.
- Review all inbound applicants in a timely manner while actively performing outreach to uncover passive candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews with potential chef and food tour partners.
- Deliver on all open positions in a timely manner.
- Monitor the progress of assigned territories and recommend improvements to continuously grow each market.
- BA/BA from a top university
- 2+ years of sales, business development, or recruiting experience
- Strong interest in the culinary world
- Strong phone skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in Google suite and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outgoing and eager to engage with the chef community
- Available at least 15-20 hours per week
Location: Remote position in the U.S, U.S based candidates only.