We are a service offering fun and engaging culinary experiences with chefs, tour guides, etc, including cooking classes, food tours, private chef services, etc. and are currently seeking a remote Executive Assistant. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks
- Doing online research
- Completing expense reports
- Composing and preparing correspondence
- Compiling documents for meetings.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- This role starts as a part-time role (20 hours/week) but has the potential to grow into a full-time role.
- Experience supporting an Executive
- Strong English written communication skills (native English fluency only)
- Available during working business hours (9am to 5pm PST)
- Willingness to learn