POSITION: VP, VALUE-BASED CARE
COTA was founded by doctors, engineers, and data scientists to create clarity from fragmented and often-inaccessible real-world data. By using our proprietary technology, advanced analytics and deep expertise to organize complex data, we provide a comprehensive picture of cancer that can be used to advance care and research. We believe that everyone touched by cancer deserves a clear path to care. Together, we can make that vision a reality. We’re searching for smart, motivated people who share our passion for bringing clarity to cancer. Connect with us, introduce yourself, and apply to one of our current openings.
COTA is seeking a leader to drive the strategy and execution of our value-based oncology business. This individual should be passionate about changing cancer care, with a deep expertise and network in the value-based care space.
This individual will be responsible for further developing COTA’s products and services in support of the transition to value-based oncology care. In addition, this individual will serve as a SME internally and externally and work cross-functionally to scope transformational projects with leading Payer and Provider clients. Based on the background of the individual, this role will report either to the Operations or Medical function, and regardless will be an integral member of the COTA leadership team.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for COTA’s payer accounts and lead in the scoping, delivery, and operationalization of our existing value-based care models
- Work with sales, partnerships, data, and product teams to identify and execute upon potential pilot opportunities that will enable COTA to further enhance VBC capabilities for our solutions suite
- Work closely with COTA’s provider clients and prospects to take a deep dive on their needs and shape how COTA’s product roadmap can fulfill those needs
- Lead the evolution of COTA’s utilization and cost analytics capabilities in order to better support value-based care arrangements
- Participate in external events and conferences as the SME on oncology value-based care
- Identify additional opportunities for COTA’s solutions within the payer and provider markets
- Work closely with the executive management team to define solution development and growth strategy within the value-based care market
- BA or BS degree; MBA, MPH, MHA, or similar degree strongly preferred
- MD or similar clinical practice credential preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working at or closely with payers and providers
- Strong domain knowledge within the value-based care space, including payment models and risk management mechanisms such as P4P, Medical Home, Shared Savings, Capitation, episodes and bundles
- Deep understanding of clinical and claims data
- 5 + years of experience in a client facing function
- The ability to operate in an autonomous role while also being a team player
- Independent thinker, entrepreneurial spirit, proactive and self-motivated
- Comfort with uncertainty and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment