What Makes Us Special?
Corva is one of the hottest start-ups and for good reason. We are the emerging leader in real-time data and analytics for the oil & gas industry. The world’s biggest companies rely on our platform every minute of the day to support their critical operations. Our team is actively shaping the future and we are looking for dynamic, creative, and thoughtful individuals to contribute to our success.
The product is a platform with rich web UI for collecting, visualizing, analyzing and making sense of data from drilling rigs to help oilfield companies optimize their operations and ensure safety. Corva’s platform is modeled as a cloud app store, which gives enormous flexibility. It’s actively evolving and does not contain legacy code or outdated technologies.
Back-end: Ruby; Node.js; AWS; Kafka; MongoDB; PostgreSQL
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in engineering or computer science;
- Extensive knowledge of agile software development
- Minimum of three years of full-time experience as QA engineer
- In-depth knowledge of QAQC processes
- Experience creating test documentation (test plans, test cases, release notes) and working with requirements
- Understanding of CI and code version control concepts;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to work well with distributed teams effectively.
- Opportunity to choose days for remote work;
- Working on great tech stack (app platform) with truly big data (processing 1TB every day);
- Intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment in the product company with a long-term vision;
- A competitive and rewarding salary;
- High talented team;
- Unique international travel opportunities;
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our users, product, and business;
- Verify & commit for the overall product quality;
- Driving exploratory testing, authoring test plans and test cases for the product;
- Being a part of the delivery team, working closely with development/design/product stakeholders to coordinate efforts;
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting for the delivery team;
- Product requirements analysis and processing;
- Defects intake, triage and verification;
- Introduce QA best practices & share them with the team.