, we believe in taking an active and intentional approach to building your inner strength. Our first product, the Core meditation trainer, launched January 6th, and won a 2020 CES Innovation Award
. It is the most immersive meditation experience: combining an app, a handheld device, biofeedback and fresh, updated content from our new Core Studio in downtown San Francisco. Our product is quickly selling out, and our beta organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more. What you'll do
- Collaborate with mobile developers to support features and integrate them with cloud services
- Build and maintain a production grade server, database, and content system
- Develop and refine an integrated subscription accounts management system across checkout, app, and web interface.
- Take our server-mediated streaming and content distribution capability to the next level.
- Ensure we've got our database and API set up to be maximally efficient and elegant.
- Support analytics and A/B testing efforts
You're a Python ninja and have experience putting together all the parts to make backend cloud systems work like magic. You're curious about what the future of meditation could look like, and you're incredibly inspired to build it.
- 4+ years of experience building clean, maintainable, and test driven Python
- DB development and maintenance
- API development
Test Driven Development
- AWS Services (EC2/Lambda/S3/Cloudfront)
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with engineering and product.
- Hands-on experience working with DevOps skills (Deploy on EC2, setting up the environments, CI/CD, Nginx+uwsgi+flask)
- IT Security experience
- JQuery/React/Angular experience
- Streaming event experience
- Very familiar with Git/Bitbucket best practices
- Stats / analytics experience
- Biological signals experience
- Big Data processing technologies (Spark or Flink, etc.) experience
- Docker experience
- Relevant education (Coding Bootcamp, and/or Bachelors in CS) or equivalent experience
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!
*** Core participates in the e-Verify program