At Core, we’re changing the way people approach mental wellbeing. We believe that health starts with mental health – a healthy mind leads to a healthy body and a happier and more fulfilled society. Our entire team has experienced the incredible benefits that meditation can have, but we know it’s hard to make meditation a part of your everyday routine. The goal of our Meditation Content team is to design and ship educational content and experiences that make meditation easier and more engaging for all of the people who are still trying to establish the habit.
As our Meditation Programming Manager, you will write content and coordinate other teachers and content producers to produce high quality meditation programming for our customers. You will collaborate deeply with Product, Design, and Engineering to ensure that the educational experiences provided by our platform achieve your vision.
- Design, lead, and execute on Core's meditation content platform
- Collaborate with Product and Design to inform how our library and recommendations are displayed to meet different personas’ needs and goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to inform messaging, copy, and voice to deliver a consistent style to our users
- Collaborate with our Data Platform team to gain an understanding of which techniques and content are effective - from usage to physiological impact
- Communicate plans and outcomes frequently and openly with appropriate stakeholders
- Manage budget, vendors, contractors and interns as appropriate
- Develop overall KPIs that will inform how our content offerings are performing with customers
- 5+ years producing consumer audio and/or video content
- Demonstrated ability to manage and optimize high-volume content production process and workflow
- Demonstrated expertise in Meditation and Mindfulness
- Ability to handle ambiguity and drive projects forward in a fast-paced startup
- Experience managing editorial and audio freelancers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates.