, we believe in taking an active and intentional approach to building your inner strength. Our first product, the Core Meditation Trainer, won a 2020 CES Innovation Award
and has been featured in Time Magazine
. It is the most immersive meditation experience to develop and train your mind: combining an app, a handheld device, biofeedback, and freshly updated content from our Core Studio in downtown San Francisco. We are a mission-driven group and are motivated by the impact we have on our customers' lives.
You are an experienced Brand leader who is known for your ability to build consumer brands with loyal followings and hit business goals with great strategy development. You're curious about what the future of meditation could look like, and you're incredibly inspired to bring it to millions of people.
What You’ll Do
- Lead our Brand team, including strategy development with CEO, Creative concepting for all initiatives and partnerships, building Brand development and Creative execution processes, and building out the team.
- Lead the evolution of our brand strategy and positioning in market.
- Lead the ongoing development of marketing strategy and multi-platform campaigns that balance immediate KPI targets and long-term vision.
- Empower your team to lead within their domains, including within Creative direction, Partnerships, and Marketing areas.
- Bring expertise from D2C e-commerce, brand development, digital marketing, and experiential/retail. You have the opportunity to have a strong voice at the leadership table to guide the company’s growth as a DNVB.
- Bring excellent storytelling to express our brand both externally and internally, and guide strategy to break great stories into concepting, key messaging, and execution on campaigns and channels as appropriate.
- Implement processes for excellent collaboration between Marketing and Creative and other partner teams in the company, driving for improvement in our Creative and in our omni-channel Marketing strategies.
- Learn, listen, and innovate: Continue to develop and facilitate new ideas to continue to drive Core's D2C success.
- 4+ years of leadership experience in Brand and Marketing within a D2C e-commerce brand, with 10-15 years of experience overall.
- Experience with an early stage startup.
- Experience managing Creative and Brand Marketing.
- Experience setting channel strategy for early stage marketing, evaluating ROI, and adjusting plans efficiently.
- Excellent communication, organization, and team management skills.
- Collaborates well with leaders of Product, Engineering, and Operations.
- Experience with hardware + subscription products.
- Experience with omni-channel/retail strategy.
- Passionate about meditation and mental wellness.
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!
*** Core participates in the e-Verify program