, we believe in taking an active and intentional approach to building your inner strength. Our first product, the Core meditation trainer, launched January 6th, and won a 2020 CES Innovation Award
and has been featured in Time Magazine
. It is the most immersive meditation experience to develop and train your mind: combining an app, a handheld device, biofeedback, and freshly updated content from our new Core Studio in downtown San Francisco. Our customers love our product, and our beta organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more.
You are an experienced Brand and Marketing leader who is known for your ability to build consumer brands with loyal followings and hit business goals with great strategy development. You're curious about what the future of meditation could look like, and you're incredibly inspired to bring it to millions of people.
What You’ll Do
- Lead our Brand and Marketing organization, including developing strategy with CEO, implementing Creative and Marketing execution processes, and setting resourcing plans.
- Lead the evolution of our brand strategy and positioning in market.
- Lead the ongoing development of marketing strategy and channel mix to balance immediate KPI targets and long-term brand vision.
- Empower your team to lead within their domains, including within Creative direction, Partnerships, and Marketing areas.
- Bring expertise from D2C e-commerce, brand development, digital marketing, and experiential/retail. You have the opportunity to have a strong voice at the leadership table to guide the company’s growth as a DNVB.
- Guide strategy with solid analytics and drive effective KPI development; consistently push for agile decision-making with good means of measurement.
- Implement processes for excellent collaboration between Marketing and Creative and other partner teams in the company.
- Learn, listen, and innovate: Continue to develop and facilitate new ideas to continue to drive Core's D2C success.
- 4+ years of leadership experience in Brand and Marketing within a D2C e-commerce brand, with 10-15 years of experience overall.
- Experience with an early stage startup.
- Experience managing Creative orgs.
- Experience setting channel strategy for early stage marketing, evaluating ROI, and adjusting plans efficiently.
- Excellent communication, organization, and team management skills.
- Collaborates well with leaders of Product, Engineering, and Operations.
- Experience with hardware + subscription products.
- Experience with omni-channel/retail strategy.
- Passionate about meditation and mental wellness.
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!
*** Core participates in the e-Verify program