, we believe in taking an active and intentional approach to building your inner strength. Our first product, the Core meditation trainer, launched January 6th, and won a 2020 CES Innovation Award
. It is the most immersive meditation experience: combining an app, a handheld device, biofeedback and fresh, updated content from our new Core Studio in downtown San Francisco. Our product is quickly selling out, and our beta organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more.
Headquartered at South Park in San Francisco, Core is backed by Spero Venture Capital, Corigin, Bose Corporation, Stanford-StartX, and Bullish. As we launch and begin shipping our product to more customers, we need an iOS engineer to help us continue to build the most reliable and engaging meditation app experience.
About the Role:
- Collaborate with Core’s team of developers to build features customers will love, and integrating them with back-end services while maintaining existing features and pushing for architecture improvements
- Contribute to feature specifications and be an important decision maker and voice in what we’re building throughout the design and build process
- Improve and help define the engineering team’s processes and tooling
- Build beautiful UI for our users
- Keep Core iOS technology on the forefront by exploring and advocating for new iOS frameworks
- Develop with testing in mind first
- 3-5 years experience building, shipping, and supporting apps (ideally involving a hardware & backend component)
- Experience writing apps with Swift
- Great understanding of modern software design patterns
- Good understanding of UIKit
- Able to write UI and AutoLayout code programmatically
- Experience building Charts
- Experience with Core Animation
- Experience with Multi Threaded Programming
- Experience designing and implementing mobile code that interacts with REST APIs
- Able to judiciously apply new process and change existing process when needed
- Experience with Audio Streaming and Bluetooth integration a significant plus.
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any new visas at the moment, but we are open to visa transfers.
*** Core participates in the e-Verify program