Our mission is to cement mental wellness as a pillar of modern life. Our first product is a handheld meditation trainer, Core, that pulses in your hands to help you focus, and analyzes heart rhythm to give you feedback on stress levels and progress over time. Our first batch quickly sold out and organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more. We are growing the team quickly, and are looking for our first full-time Operations hire to guide the company through our growth both as a team and as a business.
You are an experienced business and operations lead and will be responsible for keeping the company running optimally across all functions, from finance to hiring. You are a logical thinker capable of breaking down and analyzing problems, as well as effectively communicating and presenting your recommendations. You will report directly to the CEO and be her trusted right-hand person, contributing to or leading strategic business decision-making as appropriate.
You will provide leadership on our team processes, ensuring they are aligned with our goals and improve productivity and efficiency as well as establish policies that promote company culture and vision. While you will be in a strategic leadership role, you are also comfortable picking up administrative tasks and have a proactive get-it-done attitude.
- 5-10+ years experience in operations, strategy, and/or organizational management
- Experience in early-stage startups through growth phases from 10-100+ employees
- Analytical; expert at analyzing data to inform operational decisions
- Comfortable learning and evaluating new tools quickly
- Approachable, ethical, and trustworthy
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Bonus if experienced in accounting, financial projections, real estate, and venture fundraising
- Team Player
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional communication skills