Our mission is to cement mental wellness as a pillar of modern life. Our first product is a handheld meditation trainer, Core, that pulses in your hands to help you focus, and analyzes heart rhythm to give you feedback on stress levels and progress over time. Our first batch quickly sold out and organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more. We’ve recently began accelerating our brand development and are looking to hire our first ever in-house creative.
As general manager of Core Studio, you will do everything from pick out the rental property to getting the business launched and running. The studio’s P&L will be your responsibility, and you will have flexibility and creativity in managing your business plans. You are comfortable juggling multiple projects seamlessly and problem-solving on the fly.
You are proactive and able to prioritize and make decisions swiftly. You take pride in being detail-oriented and keeping a well-maintained studio that consistently delivers a memorable and on-brand experience. You can tackle budgeting, supply ordering, and staff scheduling with ease.
As a team leader, you will recruit, train, motivate, and coach all studio staff, creating and maintaining a team that is highly client-oriented and committed to hitting both the studio and company goals. You are excited to build love, demand, and buzz for Core as a lifestyle movement and foster relationships with local community and influencers. You’ll work closely with Core’s brand and marketing team as well as our CEO to coordinate a consistent brand and goals between corporate and the studio. You will have support on branding, space design, digital storytelling, and more, but ultimately, the studio is your responsibility.
- 5-10 years of experience building one or more consumer brands from early stages through growth
- Some in-house experience is preferred
- Expert at content creation across all channels (digital, advertising, physical) including visual, copy, and graphic design from concept through to execution
- Expert at Photoshop, Illustrator, etc; Photoshoot direction experience
- Proven leadership skills and ability to attract world-class creative talent, and build and lead a creative team
- A strong network of freelancers and industry contacts (copywriters, photographers, etc).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- An appetite for calculated risk-taking
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team Player
- Bonus if experienced in the wellness, consumer tech, lifestyle brands, or similar
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!