At Core, we’re changing the way people approach mental wellbeing. We believe that health starts with mental health – a healthy mind leads to a healthy body and a happier and more fulfilled society. Our entire team has experienced the incredible benefits that meditation can have, but we know it’s hard to make meditation a part of your everyday routine. The goal of our Product Management team is to design and ship experiences that make meditation easier and more engaging for all of the people who are still trying to establish the habit.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO and will be responsible for setting direction, defining requirements, and coordinating the team in order to ship meaningful experiences to our customers. This includes deep collaboration across hardware, firmware, mobile, cloud, content, marketing, and customer support. You are the voice of the customer in the eyes of the entire product team, as such we will look to you as the spirit, and the glue, keeping us all moving forward. As we begin to grow beyond meditation, you will help identify other areas where we can contribute to our customers’ greater overall well-being, starting with that foundation of meditation.
- Efficiently launch valuable product experiences.
- Understand the customer circumstance and gather product requirements.
- Engage closely with customers and translates their feedback into product improvements .
- Engage closely with designers to define user flows and experiences that are intuitive to use and provide meaningful value.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements.
- Define processes and implement tactics that will help our team stay coordinated and on schedule.
- 4+ years of product management or related experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software and/or consumer electronics products.
- Demonstrated deep user empathy and an eye for high quality design.
- 6+ years of product management or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Laser focus on meaningful outcomes and tangible metrics.
- Experience building cross-functional products and services at scale.
- UX design portfolio with relevant experience in consumer electronics or related field
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early, and ultimately gets-it-done.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a resource-constrained and fast-paced environment.
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!